Wednesday 21 March 2018

Search for a Star update - Thornhill School Search for a Star update

Posted by Louise Newton at 3:01PM on 27 February 2018

Due to adverse weather conditions ‘Search for a Star’ has been postponed until 7th March @ 6.30pm.  Tickets are transferrable and there are also still tickets available to purchase.


No-one has commented yet. Be the first!
Won't be publicly displayed
Comments will be posted once they have been approved.