I am pleased to inform you about final decisions and can now detail our new uniform which retains elements of our tradition, complemented by a modern, smart, style. However, before doing so, I wish to stress that the new uniform will only be compulsory starting with Yr7 pupils from September 2015 onwards. Current pupils can choose to continue with our traditional uniform or can choose to change to the new format but they cannot mix and match, each pupils’ uniform has to be either all traditional or all new format.
Our new uniform, which can be seen in the below photographs comprises:
- Plain black blazer with new school embroidered motif.
- Plain black, school style, trousers.
- Plain black skirt with smooth upper section and pleated lower section.
- Black or natural tights.
- Black or white socks with a skirt, black socks only with trousers.
- White shirt (long or short sleeved).
- Maroon V-necked pullover (sleeved or sleeveless) with embroidered school motif.
- Maroon and silver striped clip-on tie.
- Plain black, leather type, shoes (school style and to provide some form of protection).
- Outdoor waterproof coat (no tracksuit tops/hoodies, denim or leather).